Re: Data Export - Import without Completness

Hi Ismael

You can indicate completeness on import by using the completeDate attribute
like:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/trunk/view/head:/dhis-2/dhis-services/dhis-service-dxf2/src/test/resources/datavalueset/dataValueSetA.xml

It looks this attribute is not getting exported - will have to check,

(Lars, I suppose it depends if you are exporting a datavalueset linked to a
dataset or if you are doing a "bulk" datavalue export.  Maybe we should
always group the datavalues by dataset.  But in that case we would need a
toplevel element of dataValueSets not dataValueSet.)

If you export a datavalueset linked to a dataset using the web api, eg
http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/dataValueSets?dataSet=eZDhcZi6FLP&period=201303&orgUnit=wwM3YPvBKu2

then you should get that with the completenessdate.  It should be possible
to have a script iterate through all the datasets for all the orgunits for
all the periods to pull datavaluesets one at a time but this would be
painfully slow for large databases

Not sure if anybody has any other ideas ...

Bob