Re: How to handle an organisational unit that works in multiple districts

Hi John,
You should probably consider using the new feature of the category option
group sets. This allows a mechanism to have multiple reports for a single
organisation unit and time period, which would be disaggregated by for
instance, "Implementing partner" and "Project". You can take a look at the
new documentation
here<http://apps.dhis2.org/ci/job/dhis-documentation-en/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/*zip*/archive.zip>
which describes how to set this up.

The problem with the approach which you propose is that the maintenance of
the orgunit hierarchy becomes complicated if you are dealing with a lot of
IPs. If it is a small number, it may be possible, but has proven to be a
big headache in other implementations where this type of information needs
to be recorded.

Best regards,
Jason