Re: Send notification to completing user - After completing a Form

Hi Prosper,

sorry to go in circles on this, but there is actually two settings per data
set:

- Complete notification recipients (user group)

- Send notification to completing user (yes/no)

So this can be configured independently.

Are you saying that this does not work as expected?

regards,

Lars