Re: Changes to DHIS2 : Patient Tracker

Hi,

Does rev 13788<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs-core/dhis2/2.14/revision/13788>
still
not give us what we need? What's the current limitation?

Let's start the discussion here and see if anyone on the dev list has a
similar requirement.

Cheers,
Pascal

--

*Pascal BrandtSenio*

*r Software Developer, Jembi Health Systems | SOUTH AFRICA Mobile: +27 84
827 9342 | Office: +27 21 701 0939 | Skype:
psbrandtE-mail: pascal@xxxxxxxxx <pascal@xxxxxxxxx>*

Follow ups