improving time response in Event Data Import?

Dear dev community,

>From PSI, sometimes we need to import into DHIS2 large xml files of events
(using the Event Data Import) following the schema described in the manual.
This functionality really takes a long time in DHIS2.

Just to give you an example: 6.000 events and a total of 45.000 datavalues
could take around 7 hours or more to be succesfully imported. Maybe we
would need to import a larger volume than that. Could it be possible to
decrease the time used to perform the Event Data Import? We are using 2.13
and 2.14 .

Many thanks
Jose