[GSoC] DHIS2 - JSON enabled storage API

Hi,

my name is Ricardo de Juan, I am currently finishing my Computer Science Engineering  in University of A Coruña (Spain).
I have been studying a whole year in NTNU (Norway) like exchange student.

At present, I am programming my own idea to submit as final project in my computing engineering, it's about a agile methodology web application in Django. Also I have worked with:
	- J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate, JDBC.
	- PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle.
	- REST, SOAP
	- XML JSON

https://github.com/Raicar/

Then, I am interested on idea "JSON enabled storage API", I think medicine's SW is so interesting to help middle -income countries in their health system saving lives.

Therefore, I will start to compile and to install DHIS2 code, for that, I will follow the next instructions:

http://www.dhis2.org/development

Next, I will read DHIS2 documentation:

http://www.dhis2.org/documentation

I would like to know what more I need to apply GSoC 2014 with us in DHIS2 project.

Best regards,

Ricardo.

Follow ups