[GSoC 2014] Questions regarding Android and HTML5 features

Hello

Congrats to DHIS on being selected as a mentor organization.

I am Bhargav Golla, a graduate student in Computer Science at Clemson
University, US. I am an avid mobile and web app developer. I worked on
Phonegap apps during GSoC 2012 and GSoC 2013 with Apache Software
Foundation and have developed many Windows Phone apps. The native android
app I developed for Exotel (a startup in cloud telephony in India) is still
being actively used by Exotel's clientele of over 1000 firms. My Github
account <http://github.com/bhargavgolla> will provide much more details
about my developer expertise. I am particularly interested in Android and
HTML5 features ideas at DHIS.

I have a few questions regarding the Android and HTML5 features idea.

   1. I have observed from DHIS website that there is Mobile solution
   already available (http://www.dhis2.org/mobile). What other features are
   required in this idea?
   2. Are we considering developing a native android application instead of
   the web application?

I would be very much obliged if I am provided with answers to these
questions and whatever questions that may arise in future as they will help
me in writing a good proposal and in turn get chosen to work with DHIS.

Regards
Bhargav Golla
Developer. Freelancer.
Github <http://www.github.com/bhargavgolla> |