Re: DHIS2 on virtual machine

Hi Germine,

I suppose that you have already created postgreSQL database with name dhis2 and dhis:dhis (user:password) in Windows 7.

Maybe you wrote DHIS2_Home instead of DHIS2_HOME??
or
If you are using dhis-live version(81 Mb v2.14), has you checked dhis-live/conf/hibernate.properties?? In this file you have to comment (#) H2 database's lines and to uncomment postgreSQL database.

regards,

Ricardo.