[GSOC 2014] Allow data entry from OpenDataKit / JSON enabled storage API

Hi All,

I am a female student of Masters in computer science. Prior to that I
graduated with bachelors in computer science (4 years) with CGPA 3.61 on a
scale of 4. I have extensive programming experience mainly in Android game
development, JAVA, HTML and C/C++. I have worked with MySQL and NoSQL
MongoDB in various projects.

I am interested in two project ideas which looks really exciting to me.
Allow data entry from OpenDataKit
JSON enabled storage API

I am setting up DHIS framework on my home server to get familiarise with
the code base. I will develop the initial understanding of the problem and
write up the proposed solution proposal. Please can you give me initial
pointers on how to begin with the android project code for 'Allow data
entry from OpenDataKit'. I mainly want to know which particular code base
shall I download for that.
Thanks for all the help.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,