Re: [GSoC 2014] Questions regarding Android and HTML5 features

Hello

I hope my mail hasn't missed anyone's attention. I would be very much
obliged if someone could provide their feedback regarding these questions.

Thanks

Bhargav Golla
Developer. Freelancer.
Github <http://www.github.com/bhargavgolla> |