Re: [GSoC 2014] Questions regarding Android and HTML5 features

Hi Bhargav,

Didnt miss it, just wanted to gather a few more students before replying :)
Please look at the other email to which I just replied. It has some example
apps that have been attempted. Some are rudimentary, but those were built
in 3 weeks. You've got 3 months!

DHIS2 has a number of features that still do not have a mobile interface.
The DHIS 2 dashboard is one such place... so a mobile dashboard will be
useful. A messaging (DHIS2 messages) mobile app will be useful. Also an app
that can share and comment on interpretations will be useful. You can also
come up with your own suggestions.

Do read the other emails, to see what you can do till the GSoC application
process starts.

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA