Fwd: [GSOC 2014] Allow data entry from OpenDataKit / JSON enabled storage API

Hi Saptarshi,

Many thanks for your detailed help and guidance. I have worked extensively
in last two days and made significant progress in regards to XFORMS and
JAVAROSA validation. I have started a blog about my project and summarized
all my progress there: http://dhis2gsoc.blogspot.com

On the blog I explained step by step how I set up the development
environment for dhis-2 using maven, eclipse on Ubuntu Precise pangolin
distribution. I have also explained how I set up the following tools and
infrastructure as well:

XML plugin for notepad++
JAVAROSA VALIDATION TOOL kit
OPENDATA kit collection tool
Android EMULATOR setup
Creating virtual mobile
Launching virtual mobile
Create basic XFORM
Validate XFORM using javarosa
Test XFORM on emulator

I have successfully done that. I am thankful to you for your great support
and guidance. I will now work on advanced xforms and start working on xml
schema of dhis2. I launched my first XFORM on android today with Success :)

I am really excited to work on such an amazing project.

Regards,
Anum