[GSOC] Automated test scripts (WebDriver)

Hi all,

I am Ankur Sial, third year undergraduate student pursuing my B.Tech. in
Computer Science & Engineering at IIIT-Delhi. I have a keen interest in web
development and have already worked on many projects in related fields in
the past. For my full profile, please visit:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ankur-sial/41/43/18a.

I have worked with HISP India for 6 months developing the Operation Theatre
Module for OpenMRS which is in the process of getting deployed. The link to
my github profile is
https://github.com/ankur11024?tab=contributions&from=2013-12-18.

I have worked on OpenMRS and explored basic functionalists of DHIS during
my internship. I am particularly intrested in "WebDriver (Selenium 2) based
framework for automated test scripts". I have also started learning basics
of Selenium.

I would look forward to working with HISP. It would be great to get
suggestions from contributors and guidance by mentors on how to proceed
with the project. :)

--
*With Regards*
*Ankur Sial*