Android development for GSoC 2014

Hello,

I am Ankush Bhalotia, a 3rd year UG BE student at Thapar University, India.
I want to work for this organisation for GSoC 2014. I found the project
regarding GPS based reporting and GIS applications interesting. I have
prior experience with GPS on Android and would love to take the
responsibility. What would you suggest me to do to strengthen the prospects
of my proposal getting selected?

*My projects/experience:*

I have been involved in Android application development for the past one
year and have published two applications on Play Store:

*Intel 8085 Simulator* (5000+ downloads):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mp.project.intel8085simulator

*Elixir* (A literary festival at my University):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=elixir.app

I have participated in various programming competitions in colleges and
have also represented my University at ACM ICPC Regionals (Amritapuri,
Bangalore).

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Ankush Bhalotia.