Re: Advocating for changes to Data (values) Model/Table in DHIS2

Hi Vincent,

Exactly right. One way to handle the duplicate data from two implementing
partners at the same facility is as follows: create a dummy implementing
partner that will "deduplicate" the data. Assign negative numbers to this
dummy IP that will cancel out the duplicate reporting. Then each partner
will get full credit for the numbers they report, but the numbers when
summed across all partners (including the "dummy") will not double count.
You could schedule some automated process to look for duplication between
partners and adjust the dummy values accordingly.

We're also looking at ways to restrict user accounts by category option
values -- so for example you could have user accounts who can enter values
only for a particular implementing partner. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Jim