Urgent: DHIS Tracker Mobile Client

Dear Developers,

As a matter of urgency, I have the tracker mobile client but it does not give me chance to select the programs i would like to register a person into as I have assigned 2 programs to the org unit and is also not bringing out the person I registered on the phone. the fields on the phone tracker mobile client is different from the field on my dhis. Please help!!!!!!!

I also want a mobile client where my url can be bundled so I don't have to start entering the url as the users might delete it.

Please let me know what to do as this is a matter of urgency.

BlackBerry: 3114F90C
Phone: 08028851441, 08035560463
emails: deemoyes@xxxxxxxxx, addyraph@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo IM: deemoyes