Re: Interest in GSOC project JSON enabled storage API

I'm trying to build the trunk of DHIS 2 but the jar at location
http://maven.dhis2.org/amplecode-local/org/smslib/smslib/3.5.3/smslib-3.5.3.jar
do not get properly downloaded. The build fails due to this. Trying to
download the jar externally gives the same result. Any workaround for
this?

--
Thanks and regards,
Tharindu Amila Perera