Re: New DHIS2 android client released (ver 1.5)

Hi Araz,

been testing your new client and I am truly impressed. I got the updated
version automatically from play and it works well against 2.14. Its really
comfortable and responsive to navigate, the look and feel is great and
everything works well. Thanks for this great contribution!

I recommend people to check this out. It facilitates offline data capture
on android touch devices and pushes data up to the server when connection
is back. I am sure this will be useful for many.

best regards,

Lars