Re: Interested in GSOC project Selenium based testing

Hi Rishant,

Welcome to the team.

You will find the source code on launch pad, and the current builds and documentation on http://dhis2.org. It is usually a good idea to download and play with the system to understand the scope of the product.

Br,

_Andreas_