Re: New DHIS2 android client released (ver 1.5)

Some issues from me also. Some minor, some a bit annoying... I use S4 with
Android 4.4

1. If I'm only part of one org-unit, then maybe I shouldn't have to select
it?

2. I also have the input issue that's mentioned in the thread. I can
seriously not enter the address..

3. If I'm only part of one org-unit, maybe I shouldn't have to choose it?
It could come up as default?

4. When on data entry screen, the upload button/function sometimes isn't
obvious. Maybe you could put it on the top menu or something? Most of the
time, the upload button is now hidden by the keyboard. And I have to press
'Next' till it scrolls all the way down.

5. The scroll-bar on the data-entry screen also seems to be hidden behind
the keyboard. Basically that annoying keyboard seems to get in the way a
lot.

6. For reasons unknown, my keyboard sometimes changes to character mode
(instead of number mode) when I scroll down the screen.

But great work.

Lars

--
Lars Kristian Roland
Research Fellow, Department of Informatics, University of Oslo