(no subject)

Hi all

I need a help configuring a standart report.

I need to show all organization units level up from a selected organizaton
unit (including this selected one and its children)

I'm using the ireport with type "jasper report with report table"

Consider the following:

Organisation unit level =  organisation unit name

1-National = Sierra Leone

2-Province = Bo

3-District = Badjia

4-Health Unit = Ngelehum CHC, Njandama MCHP

Example: If the user selects "Njandama MCHP", the report should contain the
following in this exact order:

Organization Unit                 field1   field2     field3

Njandama MCHP                  value1   value2     value3

Badjia                                         value4   value5     value6

Bo                                                value7   value8     value9

Sierra Leone                           value10  value11    value12

In order to do this I have tryed the following:

  1. In the pivot table I selected the options: User org unit, Org unit
Childen e Org unit Grand Children and

  2. In the report(jasper) I filtered the Organization Unit that should not
be displayed.

  The problem with this solution is that the Organization Units do not
appear in the right order when I select Health Unit or district.

When a I select Health Unit, the report comes like:

Organization Unit                  field 1   field 2     field 3

Njandama MCHP                  value1   value2     value3

Sierra Leone                            value10  value11    value12

Bo                                                value7   value8     value9

Badjia                                         value4   value5     value6

We are using version: 2.13 and Build revision 12905

Does anyone have a clue on what i might be doing wrong?

View the annex

Regards.

Marcos Lúcio António

 <mailto:mlantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mlantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx