Line Listing Facilities not assigned datasets in Pivot table for Reporting rates

Dear Dev Team,

Hope this will be sorted with when you introduce Expected reports and
Actual reports for reporting rates in Pivot tables, Data visualize and GIS.

Right now when we line list all facilities (reporting level) for reporting
rates both facilities assigned and not assigned to the dataset are line
listed. This makes it difficult to identify those assigned and not assigned
for the missing values.

Should we wait for Expected and Actual or it can be fixed before.

Regards

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Phone:        +256 414 320076