Android GIS App to Update OrgUnits

Dear all,

We have completed to develop an Android GIS app which updates facility coordinates in DHIS2. This app can be used to collect GIS coordinates of all orgunits. The app grab coordinates of the location, so to collect orgunit, a user need to visit a facility and update from inside the facility building.

It can be installed on any Android Mobile Phone. The 'save' button would
not be displayed if a user has forgotten to switch on the GPS on the
mobile. A user will preview the coordinates before uploading. It will
'always' overwrite existing coordinate. A user can view and hence
updates coordinates of the facilities assigned to her. To assign facilities to user, it uses the same inbuilt user roles of the DHIS2.

We are making final testing and we will publish it early next month.

see attached screenshots.