Re: Where can I store user preferences in dhis?

Hi Kiran,

for this you can use the user setting web api resource. Look in the web api
documentation > user settings. A setting is a key-value pair where the key
is a string and the value is an object (byte) which can store anything,
like a string or a json structure.

Lars