DHIS2 and standard terminologies

Hi Everyone,

We are in the beginning phases of planning a DHIS installation to collect
aggregated data from our project sites. We are currently deciding upon
which terminology standards we would like to make use of with the current
front runner being SNOMED CT. Would be interested to hear of any other
DHIS users about which standard terminologies have been used in their DHIS
implementation (and why) and technically how this has been achieved (is it
just through assigning the code when creating Data Elements or have
terminology servers etc been integrated).

Thanks,

Lara Kellett
Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders
lara.kellett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 +1.631.480.4969
Skype: lara.kellett