Re: Migration from 2.11 to 2.14

Hi Marcio,

The only way we can really help you is if you can include a copy of the
logs from Tomcat when the exception occurs.I have upgraded from 2.10 to
2.14 directly, so it can be done. However, there were some issues related
to duplicate orgunit groups which were very difficult to track down.
Anyway, the logs may give a bit more insight.

Regards,
Jason