Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS 2 - week

My thought on this was that the periods for user define periods would never
be generated and they would only be available when users are able to
contact the server. It would be up to implementers to define all required
future and past periods. I guess we will never be able to cater to all
requirements in terms of the periods which may be required. I am also
thinking of the requirements from Nepal, where there is really no easy to
to calculate the periods at all (algorithmically)  but there are lists of
Nepali months available for the next 20 years or so, which could be easily
enough converted into DHIS2 type periods (startdate/enddate).

Regards,
Jason