Report tables Vs Pivot Tables for the Options Limit and Sorting tables for Ireport

Dear Team,

Before switching all Report tables to Pivot tables, we used to sort and set
the top 5 or 10 or 20 which I assumed is the Options setting in Pivot
tables.

When I set the limit to 10 and sort High to low in the Pivot tables, these
setting are not respected for the output displayed.

Even the old report tables that had these settings don't show these in the
options set when opened in Pivot tables and run all the data, but when you
run it as a Report table, it runs well and selects all the top 10.

Any idea on how I can go around top 10 and sorting to build a report table
for iReport

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Phone:        +256 414 320076