Re: DHIS2 and standard terminologies

Hi Lara and Knut,

There is currently a terminology service running in Rwanda for a maternal
health exchange (https://jembiprojects.jira.com/wiki/display/RHEAPILOT/Home)
as part of the OHIE initiative.
This service uses Apelon DTS (http://www.apelondts.org/). Although this
doesn't currently integrate with DHIS; there was an idea to do so, but I'm
not too aware of the current status around this.

One possible way to approach using a server like this would be to load the
standards terminologies, and then map these to internal DHIS data element
identifiers.

Hope this is helpful,
Cheers
Hannes