Re: User logged out when creating from API

Hi there,

the account resource is a bit different from the user resource. The main
use-case for the account controller is the self-registration process where
people create their own accounts and then automatically proceed to log in.
What you see is in other words intentional behavior.

In 2.15 which is out in a week or two we will support creation of users
through the user resource. We plan to add this totrunk in a few days. This
will allow you to create new users without changing the current
credentials.

best regards,

Lars