USERS-Password

Hi all,
I have 500 users that I try to create in the database. I prefer to ca
directly in the backend. I created a Java class to tackle the PostgreSQL
database. For the password I took the encrypted password district
"48e8f1207baef1ef7fe478a57d19f2e5" but when I try to connect with the
front-end, it does not work! What is the algorithm used to encrypt the
password? Or who can give me a trick to bypass the password?
--
Riddy NDOMA
Software Developer

Vous servir est mon désire (Serving you is my desire)

Follow ups