User orgunit graphs in 2.15

Dear Devs,
We are trying to figure out how to best use the new functionality which
splits the analysis and maintenance orgunits. In our case, the district
health officers should be allowed to maintain their own facilities, but
should also be allowed to view data from other districts (and provinces).
When we create graphs using "User orgunit", the graphs appear at the
national level, when the district officers are assigned to the national
level as their analysis orgunit. When we assign the district level user to
their own district as their analysis unit, they are no longer able to view
data from other district. I know the reason of why this has been done, but
for some implementations, the systems needs to be more open, so that users
can view data from their own districts as well as their own, similar to how
it was in previous versions.

How do you suggest that we handle this situation?

Regards,
Jason

Follow ups