Re: Clipping of maps in the dashboard (2.15 )

Hi Jason,

the legends being clipped is a definitely a bug (I know what causes it,
will fix). The map being rendered this way might be normal - which country
is it?

In general, the problem with the small dashboard maps is that we need to
reserve the left area for the legends, meaning we are left with an area
that is small and slightly higher than wider for the map, which does not
always fit well with certain polygons.

Lars