Re: User orgunit graphs in 2.15

Hi Jason,

like you point out we switched to using the "data view org unit" as basis
for the "user org unit" in analysis.

I guess your problem is that you would like the user org unit to work like
before, in your case display the district, while still allow users to
access and view data for the country.

I suspect that some would like it the way it is in 2.15, but I am open to
going back to use the "data capture" org unit as basis for "user org unit".
Anyone with strong opinions in this matter?

regards,

Lars