Re: User orgunit graphs in 2.15

I think it makes much more sense for the "User Orgunit parameter" to be the
actual orgunit of the user (what I guess is now called data capture
orgunit), so that the data most important/relevant to the user is what is
shown on the dashboard etc.

What data the user can access beyond/above that in the hierarchy is a
separate issue.

Given that we try to make the default behaviour in 2.15 "just as before",
but with the option to use these new control features where appropriate, I
think the user orgunit should also be "just as before".

Ola
--------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Eftasåsen 68, 0687 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+Norge&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=59.893855,10.785116&sspn=0.222842,0.585709&oq=eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+0687+Oslo,+&t=h&hnear=Eftas%C3%A5sen+68,+%C3%98stensj%C3%B8,+0687+Oslo,+Norway&z=16>