Unique dataset section name

Hello all,

We are customising DHIS2 for MSF, and we have a scenario in which we have 2
different data sets having a data set section each, with the same name.

Ex:
* Consultation (Data set section) under OPD-General (Dataset)
* Consultation (Data set section) under OPD-Chronic (Dataset)

We saw that we have a unique constraint on the data set section name.

Also when we tried to work around this by trying to add an attribute to
dataset section, called "display name", we found out that, we cannot add
attributes to dataset section.

Is there another way to model this?
Also it would be helpful for us to understand the rationale behind the
unique constraint on data set section name, and attributes for data set
section.

Thanks,
Aravind

Follow ups