Integrating a developed software in DHIS 2

Dear Developers,

We would like to be advised on how we can integrate a software we have developed into DHIS 2.

The software we would like to integrate is developed with PHP and MySQL technologies. Currently we extract indicator data of interest from DHIS 2 and populating it in the designed database of the software. However, since data on indicators in DHIS 2 database are updated periodically, we would like to extract the data on the indicators of interest periodically as well (i.e., a month later or so when we sure that the data on indicators of interest in DHIS 2 have been updated). To this end, we would like to be advised on how this can achieved.

Many thanks in advance,

Best regards,

John

Follow ups