Re: Unique dataset section name

Hi Lars,

Thanks for the quick response! We would not need the attributes for
sections now.

Although, in-order to also support upload of sections with the same name
but different datasets through the metadata api, should we also
override *haveUniqueNames
*in *org.hisp.dhis.dataset.Section *and return false?

When we tried to upload duplicate section names without this change through
the metadata api, it did not seem to work.

Thanks,
Aravind