Impact: Removed single event without registration feature from dhis-web-caseentry module. Replaced by event capture app

Does this change mean that data entered for single event without
registration will be stored in the trackedentitydatavalue table instead of
patientdatavalue table. I am working on a single event without registration
program. Aggregation does not work at all for all the aggregation queries.
I copied the data from the patientdatavalue table to the
trackedentitydatavalue table and this works (crooked way to go about it but
experimenting). It would be useful to know which table the event capture
app stores data and how this might help my case.

Can anyone advise? I have already logged an entry on the user list about
the requirements.

Thanks.

Regards,

Busoye