DB upgrade issue from DHIS2.12 to DHIS2.13

Hello List,

I am facing  a little problem when i am trying to configure DHIS2.13 with data base instance which was previously configured
with DHIS2.12. The execution process seems getting possed at steep given below

* INFO  2014-05-08 12:26:21,461 Hibernate configuration loaded, using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect (DefaultHibernateConfigurationProvider.java [main])

But if i am executing DHIS2.13 with fresh empty data base instance, it does not appear any problem and execution process went

normally.

My question is that, is there any other way to upgrade DHIS2.12 data base to DHIS2.13 data base ?

Regards
Brajesh Murari

P please consider the environment before printing this email

Follow ups