Re: DB upgrade issue from DHIS2.12 to DHIS2.13

Yes Jason, yy all DHIS2 versions under development are using jdk1.7.0_45.
Yes Knut, doing full metadata and data exports and imports works from DHIS2.12 to DHIS2.13.

Thanks

Regards
Brajesh Murari

P please consider the environment before printing this email