Re: Integrating a developed software in DHIS 2

Hi Developers,

I have read the documentation on http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch30.html so that I can solve my problem. However, I am trying to execute the following command in my PHP code but I do not get an output.

echo exec(`curl \"http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/dataValueSets?dataSet=pBOMPrpg1QX&period=201201&orgUnit=DiszpKrYNg8\"; -H \"Accept:application/xml\" -u admin:district -v`);

Could someone tell me what am not doing write.

Many thanks in advance,

best regards,

John