Re: I need a help about error 503 in DHIS2

Hi Carlos (and everyone!),

Do have a look here from the implementers manual, about how to report a
problem..

9.3. Reporting a problem

If you encounter a problem with the DHIS 2 software you can ask for
assistance on the developer's mailing list at
https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs. Before reporting, make sure that you
have:

   -

   Cleared the web browser cache (also called history or browsing data)
   completely (select all options before clearing).
   -

   Cleared the DHIS 2 application cache: Go to Data administration -> Cache
   statistics and click Clear cache.

If you believe you have found a bug you can report it either to the
developer mailing lists or to the bug tracker at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2 .

For the developers to be able to help you need to provide as much useful
information as possible:

   -

   DHIS 2 version: Look in the Help -> About page inside DHIS 2 and provide
   the version and build revision.
   -

   Web browser including version.
   -

   Operating system including version.
   -

   Servlet container / Tomcat log: Provide any output in the Tomcat log
   (typically catalina.out) related to your problem.
   -

   Web browser console: In the Chrome web browser, click F12, then
   "Console", and look for exceptions related to your problem.
   -

   Actions leading to the problem: Describe as clearly as possible which
   steps you take leading to the problem or exception.
   -

   Problem description: Describe the problem clearly, why you think it is a
   problem and which behavior you would expect from the system.