Re: I need a help about error 503 in DHIS2

Thanks Jason, it would be really helpful if people could follow this!

Please also note that the log files have other names in dhis-live/log (just
dhis.log) and are sometimes less informative. You can see more error
messages if you start DHIS2 from the command line like this:

java -jar dhis2-live.jar