Re: Develop Application

That's the second time today I've seen this question.

I think we have some extremely simple example apps around (the simplest one
I know is one Olav made that just redirects the user to a specific report -
pretty much just a trick to make an important report become a menu item).
Of course most apps are more sophisticated and would use the Web API, which
is thoroughly covered in the documentation.

Morten made a simple app with bootstrap.js and Angular.js - I guess I can
share it.

Knut