Re: Problem with offline content on data entry module

Hi Thanh,

I have had the issue with the Org unit not loading, but I have realized
that it was due to outdated browsers.

*-----*

*JEAN PAUL MUTALI*

Kigali - RWANDA

Skype: mutali.rw

<http://mutali.rw/>
If we don't learn to program, we risk being programmed ourselves... program
or be programmed