Re: Bug in the SMS reporting resolving

Hi Friends,

We have had a similar experience - with the SMS app stopping after an
upgrade and we resolved that by "upgrading the upgrade", exactly what Long
is suggesting here. It might be worth a try. But going into the future I
think SMS testing has to be more robust (probably on a test instance before
an upgrade).

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Long Ngo Thanh <long.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx