Re: Inconsistency in generating analytics

Yes I had no event data. But the analytics tables remained the same after
deleting all data and then clearing cache. Had to delete them directly in
the db (which admittedly is also how I got rid of all the testdata in the
first place)

On May 28, 2014 6:59 PM, "Jason Pickering" <jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Check the cache settings. That message may not be fatal, and may be
related to systems which have no event data.

> Regards,
> Jason
>

> On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> When running the Analytics (2.15) everything looked fine at the first
glance, since the top message had the green tick icon and said "Analytics
tables updated"

>> However, everything remained the same, so I looked closer and saw that
the penultimate message (line 2) indicated the process had failed: