Re: Suggestion for analysis improvement - count of values per data element

Hi Ola,
I think it makes a lot of sense. The "Data browser" of course offers this
type of functionality, but it is sort of buried inside the admin module. We
have used it here in Zambia for the same purpose, but it was developed a
long time before the pivot table module, so much of this could really be
done better nowadays with the PT. Would be useful here as well.

Best regards,
Jason