Re: Debugging some JSON in the GIS module

Yeah, well, I did not use the GML importer, because my geodata has
non-unique names, and there is currently no way (which I know of) to get
around this. So, I created SQL and imported this directly into the system.
Postgresql claims the FeatureType is already "Polygon", so it seems a bit
strange that I would need to coerce the Polygons to MultiPolygons to get it
to work?

Regards,
Jason